LYNX YELLOBRIK OPTICAL SPLITTERS
The yellobrik range by LYNX Technik includes passive optical splitters that offer a cost-effective method of distributing fibre optic signals. There are three models which split the power output in the optical range, 1260nm to 1650nm, in different ratios.
||A 1:2 optical splitter with one input (100%) and two outputs (each 50%)
|OSP 1812 M
||A 1:2 optical splitter with one input (100%) and two outputs, one at 90% power and the other at 10% power. This is typically used for monitoring applications.
||A 1:4 optical splitter with one input (100%) and four outputs (each 25%)
The modules can be used standalone or mounted in the optional RFR 1018 0.5U rack frame, which can accommodate up to four OSP series modules, providing a secure mounting platform in any standard 19 inch rack.
The OSP series optical splitters are entirely passive devices, requiring no power supply and generating no heat.
Specifications common to all optical splitter modules:
||1260nm - 1650nm.
|Insertion loss (including connector):
||4.0 dB, OSP 1812 and OSP 1812M; 7.6dB, OSP 1814.
|Polarisation dependant loss:
||Less than 55dB.
||Greater than 55dB.
|Maximum input power:
||110 x 100 x 19mm.