Due to business expansion we are looking to recruit for the following position.
Site Services Coordinator (Apprentice)
Site Services and Health & Safety
Main job functions (Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required).
Washington, Tyne & Wear and various locations to visit customers and attend trade exhibitions when required.
- Reporting of problems accurately, proactively and in a timely and professional manner, making recommendations as necessary
- Assisting with the coordinating and planning of essential central services such as security, maintenance and cleaning
- Assist with projects as defined by the Site Services Manager by meeting agreed deadlines and achieving specific objectives
- Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives to ensure minimum disruption to core activities
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money
- Ensuring the building and grounds meet Health and Safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation
- Developing and monitoring documentation and systems in relation to facilities management.
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with any subsequent actions
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Liaising with emergency services
Additional Support Role with progression:
The above list is provided as a guide, and is not comprehensive. Successful applicants will be expected to work within their own level of competence and training (additional skills training will be provided)
Skills / Competencies:
- Computer literate and Microsoft Office experience
- Ability to work quickly whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy
- Confidentiality regarding personal records
- Organises own work and prioritises own tasks
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic and a good team player
- Self-motivated and proactive
Qualifications / Experience:
- Working in a factory and office environment
- Knowledge of Health & Safety, practices and systems
- Working towards Level 3 Business Administrator (Standard)
Additional Training Qualification with Progression:
- IOSH & NEBOSH Certificates)
Meets Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage
Hours per week 37 ½
Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 17:30
Please send, with your CV, a covering letter stating why you would be interested in this opportunity.
The apprenticeship will be provided by our local training provider.