CANFORD GROUP is the UK’s No. 1 supplier of professional audio and video equipment to the Broadcasting Industry.
Electronic Design Engineer
Permanent, 37.5 hpw
You will be heavily involved within the design process to develop existing products and create new product solutions that delight our customers. This is done through design of analogue and digital circuits, including software for microprocessors.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
(Note: In addition to these duties you may be required to perform alternative duties as required and deemed reasonable)
- Develop using analogue and digital circuit design solutions, to fulfil the design requirements outlined in the design process.
- Support Production/Technical Support with issues arising from our own designed products.
- Commissioning of systems for new products where appropriate.
- Continuously keep in touch with trending techniques and technologies in electronic engineering that can be used to create innovative designs.
Qualifications / Experience:
The successful candidate will hold some, if not all of the following:
- Previous electronic design experience including PCB design (Eagle) in a commercial environment
- Degree level education in an electronics related subject
- Experience with embedded PC platforms, running Linux, would also be helpful
How to apply?
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV and/or a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or Human Resources Department.
Closing Date: Friday 10th February 2017