GREEN-GO DIGITAL INTERCOM SYSTEM - Dante Interfaces
The DNTI interface streamlines linking Green-GO intercom to Dante audio streams as it removes the need to break out to the analogue world. This shortens setup time and removes quality losses that occur during D/A and A/D conversion.
- Convert Dante or AES67 audio streams to Green-GO protocol (and vice versa) within the digital domain
- Removes the A/D and D/A conversion process, thereby maintaining the highest audio quality
- 4 independent In/Out ports offer streaming to and from the Green-GO network
- All four Green-GO ports can be individually configured
- Manage the four Dante ports with the Dante Controller (download FOC from the Audinate website)
- Each of the 4 ports operates in standard line In/Out mode or full 'User' mode which offers more features
- Large TFT colour display for easy menu navigation and setup
- Compact 1U format
The DNTI offers 4 In/Out ports for passing Dante or AES67 audio streams to and from the Green-GO network. This allows audio signals like programme audio, show relay and announcements to be delivered wherever they are needed without leaving the digital domain.
The 4 Dante ports are managed with the Dante Controller which can be downloaded free of charge from the Audinate website www.audinate.com
The ports marked 'Internal Network' connect to the Green-GO network. Dante audio streams should be connected to the ports marked 'External Network'.
The 4 In/Out ports can be configured individually through the menu which is accessed using the encoder knob. The large TFT colour display aids fast setup and menu navigation and will provide an overview of transmitted and received audio signals and levels.
Each of the 4 ports operates in general purpose Line In/Out mode or full 'User' mode which allows programme audio to be added to an audio stream. The programme audio can be programmed to dim or mute when the director or show caller makes an announcement on that channel. Very useful for feeding presenters IEMs, or for announcements to dressing rooms or the green room.
||485 x 160 x 45 mm
||Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af)
||Power consumption < 5 Watt
||Optional external 12V DC Power Supply