COMING SOON: Canford 2019 Year Planner and Source Material magazine
Register now to ensure that you receive your Canford 2019 Year Planner and a free copy of the industry’s biggest magazine, Source Material.
Back by popular demand! Each year, since the 1980’s, Canford has provided its customers with an advert-free A1 sized wall calendar and 2019 will see this tradition continue.
Alongside the 2019 Year Planner, and now in its fourth year, Source Material is a successful annual magazine published by Canford and distributed to approximately 20,000 contacts free of charge.
Source Material includes unmissable case studies from the Broadcast and AV industry’s leading system integrators, technical articles, new product announcements and more:
- NEW 12G 4K microMUSA patching
- Canford on Tour
- Leading Boom Operator, Liam Cotter explains why he uses Panamic
- Fibreco HMA – Canford expands Fibre Termination capabilities
- LSI Projects at the Royal Opera House
- 100V vs Low Impedance – What you need to know
- Cloud’s new Powerhouse range of amplifiers
- TC Electronic Reverb TwentyFour provides virtual acoustic for London Symphony Orchestra
- BSI Standard Revision puts AV expertise front and centre
- Adlib turn to Canford for custom metal work
- ELC Lighting introduces a new concept in signal distribution
- Linking Wireless to Analogue 2-Wire Comms
- Financing the Post-production and Broadcast markets with Medialease
- Enstall deploys Canford connection solutions at £236M BLOX Project
- Sonifex introduce two new Dante AoIP Commentator Units
Register in advance to save delay (or disappointment). Canford’s 2019 Year Planner and Source Material magazine will be distributed early December 2018.