A15RF In-Line RF Interference Attenuator
The Shure A15RF In-Line RF Attenuator provides all types of balanced audio systems with greatly improved immunity to radio frequency interference (RFI). It is especially useful in applications where balanced audio devices near strong RFI sources, such as AM radio stations, are connected by long cable runs.
The A15RF will not degrade system sound quality or alter system frequency response. In cases where interference is present but not audible, the A15RF can improve perceived sound quality by removing low level interference components from the audio signal path. It passes phantom power and is transparent to differential audio signals ranging from DC to 2 GHz.
- RFI Attenuation
- Common Mode Attenuation, 50 Ohms In/Out
- Differential Mode Attenuation, 50 Ohms In/Out
- Maximum Operating DC Current Rating
- 20 mA maximum for each balanced signal line
- DC Impedance
- 0.4 Ohm
- Operating Temperature Range
- -40 to +85 degrees C (-40 to 185 degrees F)
- Full magnetic shield; steel with black chrome plating
- 19 mm (3/4 in.) diameter; 69.85 mm (2 3/4 in.) long
Filters, attenuators, transformers, switches and impedance adapters to solve interface problems in installlations and in the field.