CANFORD AUTOMATIC CABLE TESTER Mk.4
Designed for testing either long cable runs or short lengths of cable, balanced or unbalanced, the Canford Audio Mk. 4 cable tester provides a comprehensive visual indication of most commonly found faults. The unit will display either condition immediately as soon as a cable is connected to the send and remote connectors.
- Immediate and complete colour-coded display of all possible wiring schemes and faults, no time-consuming step-by-step test procedure
- XLR remote-plug to test installed or location rigged cables
- Accepts male/female XLR and mono/stereo 6.35mm jack connectors at the tester end of the cable, male/female XLR at the remote end
- Displays the conditions of connector shell/pin 1/pin 2/pin 3
- Fault table containing most commonly found faults printed on unit
- Robust extruded aluminium case with protective bezels
||PP3 size 9V battery
||25 hours using alkaline cells
||XLR male, XLR female, 6.35mm jack
||XLR male, XLR female
||3/3 colour LED
Manufactured by Canford.